ANNUAL BLACK HAT & DEFCON 2017 FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
Women in Security & Privacy (WISP) is a fiscally-sponsored project of Community Initiatives that promotes the development, advancement, and inclusion of women in security and privacy.
WISP is a proud partner of Black Hat Conference 2017 and DefCon 25 and we are excited to attend this year’s events. WISP and its partners will co-host several educational activities, peer-to-peer sessions, and networking mixers. We are very excited to seeing you there.
As a nonprofit, we depend on donations from our community and sponsors to accomplish our mission. Support from donors like you have enabled WISP to expand our workshop intensives, peer-to-peer forums, career training & development, TANDEM peer-to-peer mentorship, and networking programs.
Make a donation of at least $35 or more today and select your "Thank You Gift" that you can pick up at our DEF CON 25 or Black Hat booths in Las Vegas. The WePay platform charges approximately 4% per donation. To ensure that your intended donation amount goes to WISP, we would appreciate if you select "cover the transaction fee" upon checkout.
This year's Thank you Gifts include:
- - WISP Pin
- - Short Sleeve DEFCON t-shirts (men/women)
- - Short Sleeve WISP t-shirts (men/women)
- - Long Sleeve WISP shirt (men/women)
- - Tank Top DEFCON (women)
- - Water Bottle
- - Flask
* Privacy Notice: WISP will not share, swap or sell your information to 3rd party organizations.
* Charitable Tax Information: Women in Security Privacy is fiscally sponsored project of Community Initiatives, a U.S. 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and our tax ID number is 94-3255070. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law, less the value of any substantial gifts received.
* Limitations on Item's Availability: WISP will do its best to accommodate our donor's preferences. However, we only carry a limited number of the various gifts, and popular items may run out during the show. Donors are encouraged to pick up their gifts early.
* Booth Hours: WISP will have a booth at the BlackHat Exhibit Hall and at Defcon. Due to staffing constraints, WISP Defcon booth will not be open on Sunday, July 30. Donors and sponsors should arrange to pick up their gifts before that date.